"I spent my life folded between the pages of books." -Tahereh Mafi

Some of my reviews are normal non-spoilery reviews. But some of reviews contain lots and lots of spoilers to help you (and me!) remember what happened when the next book in the series finally comes out. Both review types are clearly marked.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

This review is spoiler free!!

My rating: 5/5 stars

This book was so damn cute! Simon is just adorable! Simon is not the typical lead character. He's not popular, but he's not a loser. He's a geek, but people like him. You know, the way high school is for most of us, am I right?

The friendships he has are wonderful. And the e-mail relationship he has with Blue is so sweet. And this book wasn't nearly as predictable as I thought it was going to be. There were so many times that I thought I knew who Blue was, and then, nope, I was wrong. Which was wonderfully surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment