"I spent my life folded between the pages of books." -Tahereh Mafi

Some of my reviews are normal non-spoilery reviews. But some of reviews contain lots and lots of spoilers to help you (and me!) remember what happened when the next book in the series finally comes out. Both review types are clearly marked.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ashfall by Mike Mullin

This review is spoiler free!!

A believable apocalypse and it seems like the author actually did his homework to make it somewhat accurate. Some parts were a little boring, but things picked up around halfway through. I also liked how there's a good mix between bad people and good people. So many apocalyptic books/movies assume that everyone will turn evil when the apocalypse happens and I just don't buy that. Lots of people in this book and good and try to help others. And some people are bad and hurt others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment